Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A lot going on these days....

As many of you know, I opened a new "catfish & tater" location in Liberty, MO this May and then merged my Lee's Summit store with the new location mid-June.  It was sad to leave Lee's Summit and I know there are customers that are sad too, but I am only a short drive away.  Still here - just in Liberty.  I have already seen some of my regular LS customers in Liberty, so that is a good thing.  
My new location is also shared with another business, Sole Salon.  It is located on the main level and I occupy the loft area inside the salon.  We just had our "Grand Opening Party" which was a huge success.  We had a DJ, food, prize give-aways and so much more.   Hope you were there to help us celebrate!
Here are some pics of my new space in Liberty.  Hope you can stop by soon - new styles are arriving weekly from NY & LA.  And.... I also have my website up and running, so you will have to check that out as well.  catfishandtater.com

See you soon.
Heather
   

1 comment:

the wild raspberry said...

I didn't realize this....I'm off to check out your online store!